In this blog, you will go through Top ten reasons for motivating yourself to workout and exercise.
People’s energy levels are lower than normal these days, nobody finds a reason to workout.Tweet
Don’t worry I’ll make your life easier. I’ve culled through the wealth of data on exercise and health to come up with this list of Top ten reasons to workout daily (Beast Workout motivation). ln addition, leave you motivated, as well as coupled with the latest scientific research.
Let’s get started
1. Workout helps reduce blood pressure
Chronic hypertension is the number one form of heart disease. Deaths due to cardiovascular disease because of the virus are increasing.
Exercise helps to reduce your blood pressure. It attacks the plaque blocking your arteries. So, as arteries widen, blood flow increases throughout the body. Also as you work out, the heart gets a workout.
2. Exercise helps lower type 2 diabetes moreover can revert it as well.
My mom suffered from diabetes. She didn’t know she had it and because of that, she got an eye cataract. We had to operate her. But, before the operation, she had to lower her blood sugar level. Otherwise, she could not be operated. Fortunately, we got her blood sugar level back to normal and had a successful operation. She followed a particular diet and a workout regime.
Exercise benefits people with diabetes and people in danger of diabetes by helping manage weight, by improving blood glucose levels, and by improving heart health. For an individual with diabetes, exercise is simply as important as diet and drugs. The American Diabetes Association recommends a minimum of half-hour of physical activity that increases the guts rate five days per week.
“Healthy diet and exercise are likely as strong as any medication I will be able to ever prescribe for diabetes and will be continued forever,” says Michael Heile, MD, a family practice doctor at TriHealth’s Family Medical Group.
It is important to style a lifelong exercise routine that’s both attainable and enjoyable. Walking is one of the simplest and most convenient options, but you’ll want to explore new options, too!
3. Exercise helps maintain immune functioning.
Your immune system is what protects you from infection and other chemical toxins. The immune system also plays a vital role in saving you from the virus. Therefore, a strong immune system means a good response to tackle stress. So, lack of immunity leads to aging fast in people who don’t exercise regularly, according to studies. Furthermore, exercising regularly can give you rock-solid immunity to help fight the virus and combat stress.
4. Working out works like a de-stressor.
I don’t mean to say workout zaps your stress away. But, it will surely reduce your stress levels. How does this work? Let’s find out.
We give a lot of f*ck to unimportant things which leave us stressed. But working out works like a de-stressor. It helps curb stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline (but as long as you don’t overdo it). So, it floods your body with feel-good endorphins and also releases happy hormones like dopamine and serotonin. Not to mention, people who regularly worked out reported 45% fewer days of stress, depression than those who didn’t work out.
5. It will make you feel motivated and carve a way for you to be truly unf*ckwithable!
Completing a workout is in itself a challenge. Firstly, this challenge builds self-esteem. Secondly, you value yourself more for completing difficult tasks. Not to mention you grow in self-confidence and start posing new workout challenges until you beat them. Not to mention it becomes a good morale for you.
Respecting yourself comes right down to knowing that you simply can trust yourself to follow through on the items you say you’re getting to do. It’s not only about integrity but also about trusting yourself to do harder things in life. Doing hard things in the commission of something bigger than us may be a perfect example. Exercising your discipline and doing something hard is one of the fastest ways to start earning credibility with one’s self. Taking cold showers, working out hard within the gym. These are all very powerful ways to convince yourself that you deserve respect.
6. Exercise helps you think clearly.
Research indicates that exercise is good for cognitive function- especially helpful now, when most of us are feeling scattered.
7.Exercise gives you a structure during a chaotic time
If you’re one of the people self quarantining and self-distancing, due to the virus, you may be working from home. The workload is so huge that it becomes difficult to differentiate between work and non-work hours.
Moreover, keeping a regular workout on your schedule can help foster a feeling of normalcy amidst the chaos.
8. Exercise means better sleep.
Harvard studies say exercise works to strengthen circadian rhythm promoting daytime alertness and helping to bring on sleepiness at night.
9. Ah, also a point on beauty.
Workout helps improve your skin tone and makes your skin glow. Aerobic exercise makes you sweat and promotes the removal of toxins through perspiration. So, working out tones the skin improves blood circulation, oxygenation to the skin and so imparts a healthy glow. Therefore, exercise is a great deterrent of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
10. Exercise helps in building muscles and bones
NCBI studies say exercise helps in maintaining muscles and bones.
Firstly, physical activities like running, weight lifting stimulates muscle building when paired with adequate protein intake.
Secondly, exercise helps release hormones that promote the ability of your muscles to absorb amino acids. Which in turn, helps them grow and reduce muscle breakdown.
Exercise helps build bone density when you’re younger and also helps prevent osteoporosis later in life.
You may not be there yet,but you’re closer than you were yesterday.Tweet
Do let me know in the comments, your daily workout motivation.
Thank you for reading.
- Social media addictionSocial media addiction is not a regular clinical diagnosis, it is right to say that many people waste far too much time on social media and may portray themselves as being… Read More »Social media addiction
- 7 psychology proven ways to overcome the fear of failureIn this blog, we will see how to overcome the fear of failure. Failure is an inevitable part of life. We stop ourselves from doing things, we always wanted to, only… Read More »7 psychology proven ways to overcome the fear of failure
- How to overcome Insecurity, Jealousy, and EnvyTrust is like a great orgasm, everyone believes they have a lot of it, but in actuality, nobody knows what the fuck they are doing. In this blog, you will… Read More »How to overcome Insecurity, Jealousy, and Envy
- Grey Eyed Monsters -Roots of Jealousy and EnvyIn this blog, we will look at the roots of Jealousy and Envy A short story of Bella Bella’s deep-seated belief that she was inadequate and undeserving of love. So,… Read More »Grey Eyed Monsters -Roots of Jealousy and Envy
- Difference between Envy and JealousyWords jealousy and envy, though they mean two very different things, are often confused and misused. In this blog, we will look at the difference between envy and jealousy. Different… Read More »Difference between Envy and Jealousy
- How to stop overthinking? A journey towards self-acceptanceThe sharpest minds often ruin their lives by overthinking the next step, while the dull win the race with eyes closed. Minor tasks like texting, talking with someone, asking for… Read More »How to stop overthinking? A journey towards self-acceptance